AWM360, an exclusive distributor of Kaba Workforce Management-, T&A and access control solutions, together with executives from partners Kaba GmbH, Germany, and Adapt IT, Johannesburg, will meet with local business leaders to discuss why the Kaba SAP-certified integrated solution is a game-changer in the Workforce Management solutions arena.
The company will host a free breakfast session at the Bryanston Country Club in Bryanston, Johannesburg on 22 October 2015 at 9am titled: SAP-certified integration for Workforce Management Solutions – What can Kaba solutions do for your company in the field of T&A, Access and SFDC?
As a leading supplier of technology to the Human Capital Management (HCM) workforce and HR markets AWM360 is spearheading this initiative, and placing Kaba at the forefront of available technology.
The networking and technology awareness event will cover SAP-certified integration for Kaba Workforce Management solutions, and how companies can leverage this to enhance control over time & attendance and access control and therefore among other areas their payroll and security.
Guenter Nerlich, Managing Director at AWM360 Data Systems, says businesses today have a wide choice of available technology to help automate systems and bolster workforce management.
“The difference is the track-record that Kaba and AWM360 have in this area of business management. Kaba is a global leader and more than 1 800 SAP ERP customers world-wide run these solutions to their great advantage. Many of them are in South Africa.
The technology addresses all market requirements, based on key trends such as ERP vendor certified-integration, biometric technology and realtime access to data, archiving and management. It is based on leading enterprise software and we believe it is in a league of its own,” said Nerlich.
Automated real-time processes, data extraction and digitising environments now characterise access control and time & attendance – “This is where AWM360 and Kaba add pure value and where we, through our partners Kaba and AdaptIT, are positioned to empower clients,” Nerlich adds.
Behind the Scenes
AWM360 Data Systems (Pty) Ltd. is an established business technology partner and solution provider within the Southern African Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workforce Management Solutions markets.
AWM360 is focused on emerging and established businesses that require service and support in order to leverage off innovative and state-of-the-art Access-, Workforce Management- and Enterprise Data Collection solutions.
Its value as a trusted services partner in these high-growth areas is reinforced by the fact that the company is the sole distributor of hardware and software solutions manufactured by Kaba AG, Switzerland, to the Southern African market.
Kaba is one of the leading manufacturers worldwide of products for Enterprise Data Collection (EDC), the collection and processing of all safety- and time-relevant company data for measuring, visualizing and optimizing targets and risks of the company.
AWM360 Data Systems is a certified Kaba and LogiTime Partner as well as a SP-Expert partner. The company offers services and solutions that integrate seamlessly across leading ERP technologies such as SAP and Microsoft but can as well stand-alone.
AWM360 Data Systems
(t) 087 231 0113
(c) +27 82 494 0186
Email: [email protected]
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022