For this Podcast, Nick chats to Aldo van Tonder, Solutions Executive at Dac Systems about how Automating Management Infrastructure can speed up business processes…. This is especially pertinent in todays economy where everything occurs at warp speed and where competivity means that any edge gained can become more money/ customers/ prestige.
The increase in data volume combined with the need to maintain a standardized and sustainable operation is driving the need for businesses to invest in advanced workflow and process management infrastructure.
Dac Systems, a leading distributor of business process automation solutions and local partner of Nintex, is reinforcing the relevance of workflow software to help clients strengthen their automation capability and process management.
The Company stresses the connection between automation and functionality inherent within Nintex workflow products and acquiring agility in business. Agility in this context refers to the positioning of a business to adapt to changing conditions quickly and truly streamline operations to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk simultaneously.
“Clients rely on its software and processes to effectively deal with a large scale service delivery. Nintex Workflow capability is critical to helping clients address challenges with data and process management, in order to enhance operations and provide an even better service,” explains Aldo.
We discuss these points and other relevant ones below:
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021