For this Podcast, Nick chats to Aldo van Tonder, Solutions Executive at Dac Systems about how Automating Management Infrastructure can speed up business processes…. This is especially pertinent in todays economy where everything occurs at warp speed and where competivity means that any edge gained can become more money/ customers/ prestige.
The increase in data volume combined with the need to maintain a standardized and sustainable operation is driving the need for businesses to invest in advanced workflow and process management infrastructure.
Dac Systems, a leading distributor of business process automation solutions and local partner of Nintex, is reinforcing the relevance of workflow software to help clients strengthen their automation capability and process management.
The Company stresses the connection between automation and functionality inherent within Nintex workflow products and acquiring agility in business. Agility in this context refers to the positioning of a business to adapt to changing conditions quickly and truly streamline operations to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk simultaneously.
“Clients rely on its software and processes to effectively deal with a large scale service delivery. Nintex Workflow capability is critical to helping clients address challenges with data and process management, in order to enhance operations and provide an even better service,” explains Aldo.
We discuss these points and other relevant ones below:
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020