If you try control every aspect of your business and life, you are going to fail at both and then want to blame someone else or market conditions, but you need to look at yourself first.
Our Lunchtime Coaching host Kevin Britz, connects with creative business owner and business coach Lauren Britz of Lauren Britz Photography and they openly discuss the self-sabotaging has on our personal and business lives. As business and social lives globally are really tough right now, trying to control every aspect of your business and life is and can be detrimental to your life and business.
If you would like to see if and how you are self-sabotaging – www.positiveintelligence.com .
Connect directly: Kevin Britz – Lunchtime Series Host Business Owner, Leadership Facilitator, Training Specialist and Coach – Leadership by Design https://linktr.ee/kevinbritz / Lauren Britz https://www.laurenbritzphotography.co… https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenbri… https://www.facebook.com/lbritzphoto @laurenbritzphoto
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022