The accumulation of monetary wealth is a narrative that individuals from a diverse range of demographics envision themselves attaining. Financial stability is an ambition that, for the most part guarantees us a life of security, comfort and even luxury; however the procedure to translate such an aspiration into tangible fruition would require sound knowledge of economic algorithms and market conditions.
Irrespective of how impeccable one’s faculties might be with regards to financial literacy, a wise step to take to ensure you have a reputable corporation facilitating to the circulation of your capital would be joining a bank. However, placing trust in a bank isn’t necessarily an automatic indication of the fact that as a consumer you’ll be satisfied with the services offered.
For instance take into accountant how various banks have different rates with regards to loans; investing; student loans; vehicle finance; deposits; withdrawals and the multitude of card transaction fees.
In general banks have a history of being unscrupulous and exploiting their clients, however with the implementation of the National Credit Act in the private sector this initiative will without a shadow of a doubt minimize corrupt practices in corporations.
If you too are befuddled about how the banking system works…………take a listen to Sylvia Walker.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019