The accumulation of monetary wealth is a narrative that individuals from a diverse range of demographics envision themselves attaining. Financial stability is an ambition that, for the most part guarantees us a life of security, comfort and even luxury; however the procedure to translate such an aspiration into tangible fruition would require sound knowledge of economic algorithms and market conditions.
Irrespective of how impeccable one’s faculties might be with regards to financial literacy, a wise step to take to ensure you have a reputable corporation facilitating to the circulation of your capital would be joining a bank. However, placing trust in a bank isn’t necessarily an automatic indication of the fact that as a consumer you’ll be satisfied with the services offered.
For instance take into accountant how various banks have different rates with regards to loans; investing; student loans; vehicle finance; deposits; withdrawals and the multitude of card transaction fees.
In general banks have a history of being unscrupulous and exploiting their clients, however with the implementation of the National Credit Act in the private sector this initiative will without a shadow of a doubt minimize corrupt practices in corporations.
If you too are befuddled about how the banking system works…………take a listen to Sylvia Walker.
- Onboarding a vital element for employee retention | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Finding the Missing Link to Yard Visibility and Control | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Miracle Baby Clothing |#Mompreneur | #Vanitha Munsamy - August 21, 2019
- ROOTS 2019 research shows that appliances and electronics are major growth categories for women| #eBizWires - August 21, 2019
- CORRUPTION CAN BE BEATEN – WITH TECHNOLOGY | #eBizInisght | Devandran Naicker - August 21, 2019
- How to package, brand and sell intangible services |#Marketing |#Stefano Maruzzi - August 20, 2019
- Smart Media named Dis-Chem magazine partner #eBizWires - August 20, 2019
- Opportunities abound in SA cloud market | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward | Bridget McNulty - August 16, 2019
- Managing gender transition in the workplace | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019