The accumulation of monetary wealth is a narrative that individuals from a diverse range of demographics envision themselves attaining. Financial stability is an ambition that, for the most part guarantees us a life of security, comfort and even luxury; however the procedure to translate such an aspiration into tangible fruition would require sound knowledge of economic algorithms and market conditions.
Irrespective of how impeccable one’s faculties might be with regards to financial literacy, a wise step to take to ensure you have a reputable corporation facilitating to the circulation of your capital would be joining a bank. However, placing trust in a bank isn’t necessarily an automatic indication of the fact that as a consumer you’ll be satisfied with the services offered.
For instance take into accountant how various banks have different rates with regards to loans; investing; student loans; vehicle finance; deposits; withdrawals and the multitude of card transaction fees.
In general banks have a history of being unscrupulous and exploiting their clients, however with the implementation of the National Credit Act in the private sector this initiative will without a shadow of a doubt minimize corrupt practices in corporations.
If you too are befuddled about how the banking system works…………take a listen to Sylvia Walker.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021