The accumulation of monetary wealth is a narrative that individuals from a diverse range of demographics envision themselves attaining. Financial stability is an ambition that, for the most part guarantees us a life of security, comfort and even luxury; however the procedure to translate such an aspiration into tangible fruition would require sound knowledge of economic algorithms and market conditions.
Irrespective of how impeccable one’s faculties might be with regards to financial literacy, a wise step to take to ensure you have a reputable corporation facilitating to the circulation of your capital would be joining a bank. However, placing trust in a bank isn’t necessarily an automatic indication of the fact that as a consumer you’ll be satisfied with the services offered.
For instance take into accountant how various banks have different rates with regards to loans; investing; student loans; vehicle finance; deposits; withdrawals and the multitude of card transaction fees.
In general banks have a history of being unscrupulous and exploiting their clients, however with the implementation of the National Credit Act in the private sector this initiative will without a shadow of a doubt minimize corrupt practices in corporations.
If you too are befuddled about how the banking system works…………take a listen to Sylvia Walker.
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020