The Independent Agency Search and Selection Company (IAS) is delighted to announce that advertising expert, Andy Rice, will be the guest speaker at the July Masterclass for Marketers.
Andy Rice will have just returned from the Cannes Lion Festival. He is the first South African on the Creative Effectiveness judging panel in the history of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Rice will be judging the category, ‘Creative Effectiveness Campaign’ at Cannes Lion Festival.
The topic for the Marketers Masterclass is ‘Evaluating creative work against strategy’ of which he is a master. This Masterclass is bound to be invaluable to marketers and agencies, and Rice will be sharing case studies and insights from the Festival with South African marketers. Even if you haven’t signed up for this year’s series of classes but would like to hear Andy Rice, there are a few places left.
Rice founded Yellowwood Brand Architects in 1997 and remains involved as a Board Director and chairperson. Yellowwood was the first dedicated strategy consultancy in South Africa and became part of the TBWA Group in 2009. It is now recognised as the leader in its field in the Southern African region.
The Andy Rice Masterclass will take place on the 21st of July in Johannesburg and on the 10th of September in Cape Town. To book your place at this Masterclass email [email protected]
About the IAS
The IAS (Independent Agency Search and Selection Company) in association with the AAR Group (UK) was founded in South Africa by the Mazole Holdings Group in 2006. IAS specializes in client/agency relationship management and helping clients find agencies. International associate company AAR Group, was founded more than 35 years ago in the UK and has associates and branches throughout the world.
The Independent Agency Search & Selection Company is committed to the international and local pitch guidelines as defined by both the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising UK) and the ACA (The Association of Communications Agencies SA).
Mazole Holdings is a South African company owned 40% by Dan Moyane and 60% by Johanna McDowell. Mazole focuses on building businesses in the marketing and communications space.
The IAS is a level 4 BEE contributor.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019