The Network Operations Centre (NOC) at Alteram Solutions has recently undergone a total revamp. The NOC is a highly sophisticated live SolarWinds installation from which Alteram Solutions remotely monitors IT environments in real-time.
Vincent Rabie – Network Operating Centre Manager at Alteram Solutions was responsible for making sure that the new NOC facility is fully functional. The new NOC allows Alteram Solutions to monitor various client networks with SolarWinds ensuring easy integration. In terms of the space, the new NOC is definitely bigger as well as more secure. It boasts a large window on one side of the room affords clients a view of the setup.
“The new NOC is going to add value to Alteram Solutions by allowing the company to provide a unique, customised service to current and new clients. We will now be much more responsive to infrastructure issues and diagnostics information will now be readily available. The NOC also speeds up troubleshooting, therefore increasing service levels and reducing downtime results which leads to improved service delivery to our clients. As cloud computing becomes more varied and complex, more organisations will conclude that it’s better to rely on managed service providers to manage underlying cloud infrastructure on their behalf,” comments Rabie.
“All business networks and infrastructure are becoming much more complex, dynamic and require constant monitoring as they provide critical services. A Network Operations Centre allows businesses to respond faster and have more diagnostic information available for problem determination,” concludes Rabie.
The NOC will add true value to Alteram Solutions and its clients as it provides a 24/7/365 service. Alteram Solutions will expand its SolarWinds offering by including additional modules for storage and virtualisation. A training centre providing SolarWinds training is also in the pipeline.
For more information on Alteram Solutions visit: http://www.alteram.co.za
Tel: (010) 900 4075
E-mail: [email protected]
- The secret to e-commerce success in South Africa |#Digital | Ryan Bacher | Mike Stopforth |#ebizradio | #OneEyedMan - April 19, 2021
- Which is better – Prevention or Solutions? |#LTL | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Leadership |#Podcast | #ebizradio - April 19, 2021
- Shades between Introvert and Extrovert | Candid Conversations |#LTS | Kevin Britz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast | #ebizradio - April 16, 2021
- Tales from my stethoscope | Alan Levine | Ingrid von Stein | #PayItForward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 15, 2021
- Unpacking Green Packaging |#Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 15, 2021
- I’m in a sales slump! |#Sales | Sales Enablement | Shelley Walters | #Podcast | #ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Agile transformation in your business |#Insights | Kevin Britz | Myles Hopkins | #Podcast |#ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Brand immersion into gaming |#LetsTalkDigital |#Audrey Naidoo | Garth Rhoda|#Digital |#ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Have you heard of The People Shop? |#Careers |#LunchtimewithKevin | Chantal Kading |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 13, 2021
- #UNSCRIPTED LIFE – Ross Chowles – Creative, teacher and YES man | Clive Vanderwagen | #Podcast | #ebizradio - April 13, 2021