The Network Operations Centre (NOC) at Alteram Solutions has recently undergone a total revamp. The NOC is a highly sophisticated live SolarWinds installation from which Alteram Solutions remotely monitors IT environments in real-time.
Vincent Rabie – Network Operating Centre Manager at Alteram Solutions was responsible for making sure that the new NOC facility is fully functional. The new NOC allows Alteram Solutions to monitor various client networks with SolarWinds ensuring easy integration. In terms of the space, the new NOC is definitely bigger as well as more secure. It boasts a large window on one side of the room affords clients a view of the setup.
“The new NOC is going to add value to Alteram Solutions by allowing the company to provide a unique, customised service to current and new clients. We will now be much more responsive to infrastructure issues and diagnostics information will now be readily available. The NOC also speeds up troubleshooting, therefore increasing service levels and reducing downtime results which leads to improved service delivery to our clients. As cloud computing becomes more varied and complex, more organisations will conclude that it’s better to rely on managed service providers to manage underlying cloud infrastructure on their behalf,” comments Rabie.
“All business networks and infrastructure are becoming much more complex, dynamic and require constant monitoring as they provide critical services. A Network Operations Centre allows businesses to respond faster and have more diagnostic information available for problem determination,” concludes Rabie.
The NOC will add true value to Alteram Solutions and its clients as it provides a 24/7/365 service. Alteram Solutions will expand its SolarWinds offering by including additional modules for storage and virtualisation. A training centre providing SolarWinds training is also in the pipeline.
For more information on Alteram Solutions visit: http://www.alteram.co.za
Tel: (010) 900 4075
E-mail: [email protected]
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021