Pitching made easy courtesy of SMEasy:
Marketing yourself or your product is one of the key factors that will make or break a Entrepreneur. Today Nick Snow and Darlene Menzies, founder of SMEasy, discuss the idea and processes of pitching along with some tips from Darlene for budding entrepreneurs.
For this discussion, Nick and Darlene went through the following points of interest:
1. What are investors looking for from a pitch?
2. Some key tips to pitching.
3. What are the thing you must make sure you do when pitching?
4. What are the things you should avoid?
5. Killer lines entrepreneurs must avoid!
6. How to handle tough questions?
7. Some tips on elevator pitches
SMEasy can be contacted here
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019