Pitching made easy courtesy of SMEasy:
Marketing yourself or your product is one of the key factors that will make or break a Entrepreneur. Today Nick Snow and Darlene Menzies, founder of SMEasy, discuss the idea and processes of pitching along with some tips from Darlene for budding entrepreneurs.
For this discussion, Nick and Darlene went through the following points of interest:
1. What are investors looking for from a pitch?
2. Some key tips to pitching.
3. What are the thing you must make sure you do when pitching?
4. What are the things you should avoid?
5. Killer lines entrepreneurs must avoid!
6. How to handle tough questions?
7. Some tips on elevator pitches
SMEasy can be contacted here
- SCANIA SUPPORTS LOGISTICS INDUSTRY WITH NEW FINANCE MODEL | #eBizWires - August 6, 2020
- POPI: A new world awaits consumers and business| #eBizInsight| Stuart Oberholzer|Podcast - August 6, 2020
- How Mandela day was adapted to Covid-19 realities| #eBizPayitForward| Patrick Kulati| Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Networking – moving between the physical and the digital |#Marketing |#Networking |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Gwen Serrotti |#Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Call-Centre optimization during the current Covid-19 pandemic | #eBizInsights | Wynand Smit | Podcast - August 5, 2020
- Getting over the nerves of presenting in public or online |#Lunchtime Series |#Coaching | #Kevin Britz |#Dineshrie Pillay - August 5, 2020
- Are you anxious about tomorrow? |#Mental Health |#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Brits | Video - August 4, 2020
- Figuring out social media for your business |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - August 4, 2020
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020