Pitching made easy courtesy of SMEasy:
Marketing yourself or your product is one of the key factors that will make or break a Entrepreneur. Today Nick Snow and Darlene Menzies, founder of SMEasy, discuss the idea and processes of pitching along with some tips from Darlene for budding entrepreneurs.
For this discussion, Nick and Darlene went through the following points of interest:
1. What are investors looking for from a pitch?
2. Some key tips to pitching.
3. What are the thing you must make sure you do when pitching?
4. What are the things you should avoid?
5. Killer lines entrepreneurs must avoid!
6. How to handle tough questions?
7. Some tips on elevator pitches
SMEasy can be contacted here
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019