A year since the inception and launch of the Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates in association with BizCommunity and broadcast live via Biz Radio the Digibates are going LIVE globally.The next Digibate will be audio-streamed live from the African Cristal Festival in Abidjan, Ivory Coast on Friday 12th April 2013 at 13h30 CAT (central African time) on bizradio.co.za and participation is open via a live twitter feed directly to the panelists via #AegisTL and will be available as podcasts on BizRadio if you miss the live stream.
Global influencers and innovators will make up the panel that will be moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media Sub-Saharan Africa. The topic under debate/discussion will be CAN AFRICA LEAD THE CREATIVE REVOLUTION GLOBALLY, with the following key issues being addressed;
- Consistency & skills in the African markets – do we have them, how do we up-skill and be on par with global trends or are we already leading?
- What are global clients looking for in the African media landscape?
- What should lead client campaigns – creativity or strategy?
- What are the current “Digitalization” (integrated) methods we are seeing in Africa?
- What tools are needed to ensure we are able to lead instead of follow?
“Just over a year ago we sat around the boardroom table and thought about how we can share industry insights and key learning’s with as wider market reach as possible, from this conversation the concept of the Digibates was born. We have pushed the “conversation envelope” wide open and keeping things behind closed doors is something of the past in our industry now. Yes we have won local and global Innovation Awards, but it was never about an award, it was about having conversations that were relevant to key issues in the media/marketing/advertising/branding space and sharing and engaging with thought leaders, influencers, brands and people working in this fast changing new media space”, says Dawn Rowlands.
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020