Kgalagadi Lodge, situated between the red sand dunes of the Kalahari, is the ideal desert haven where modern meets wilderness. Two-hundred and fifty kilometres away from Upington Airport, and only five kilometres from the popular Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, this family-owned and operated lodge is perfectly located for excitement-seeking travellers.
Recently established, Kgalagadi Lodge now occupies what was once empty, desert land. SJ and Denise Koortzen, founders of the lodge, saw opportunity in the bare terrain to create a luxurious lodge which offers only the best services and products to weary travellers and holiday-makers. Every bit of detail within the lodge has been hand-picked indicating that Kgalagadi Lodge is truly a reflection of dedication and passion to hospitality.
Whether you’re looking for a pit stop en route to your destination, looking to explore the famous national park, or simply looking for the perfect getaway; Kgalagadi Lodge offers various services to meet every guest’s needs. With a 50-seater restaurant offering authentic, South African cuisine; a fully-stocked grocery shop and liquor store, and picnic packs available for guests visiting the park, the lodge offers everything you could possibly need for your holiday – all under one roof.
Boasting an array of strategically placed chalets, Kgalagadi Lodge offers 4-star family chalets, 3-star luxury, standard and business chalets, as well as a 4-star campsite with a swimming pool and fire pit. Whether you’re looking to see the sun rise in the early morning, or stare in wonder into the starry sky, the accommodation available at Kgalagadi Lodge offers the best views to mesmerise and ensure your return.
Visit http://www.kgalagadi-lodge.co.za/ for more information or to make a booking.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020