Kgalagadi Lodge, situated between the red sand dunes of the Kalahari, is the ideal desert haven where modern meets wilderness. Two-hundred and fifty kilometres away from Upington Airport, and only five kilometres from the popular Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, this family-owned and operated lodge is perfectly located for excitement-seeking travellers.
Recently established, Kgalagadi Lodge now occupies what was once empty, desert land. SJ and Denise Koortzen, founders of the lodge, saw opportunity in the bare terrain to create a luxurious lodge which offers only the best services and products to weary travellers and holiday-makers. Every bit of detail within the lodge has been hand-picked indicating that Kgalagadi Lodge is truly a reflection of dedication and passion to hospitality.
Whether you’re looking for a pit stop en route to your destination, looking to explore the famous national park, or simply looking for the perfect getaway; Kgalagadi Lodge offers various services to meet every guest’s needs. With a 50-seater restaurant offering authentic, South African cuisine; a fully-stocked grocery shop and liquor store, and picnic packs available for guests visiting the park, the lodge offers everything you could possibly need for your holiday – all under one roof.
Boasting an array of strategically placed chalets, Kgalagadi Lodge offers 4-star family chalets, 3-star luxury, standard and business chalets, as well as a 4-star campsite with a swimming pool and fire pit. Whether you’re looking to see the sun rise in the early morning, or stare in wonder into the starry sky, the accommodation available at Kgalagadi Lodge offers the best views to mesmerise and ensure your return.
Visit http://www.kgalagadi-lodge.co.za/ for more information or to make a booking.
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #4 Meso Farming Industries| #eBizEntrepreneur |Katlego Meso - November 19, 2019
- Welcome to a new customer experience world | #eBizInsights | Paul McIntyre - November 19, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #3 TC Woman in Action Farming| #eBizEntrepreneur |Rinae Tshikangavhadzi - November 19, 2019
- Ransomware in 2019| #eBizInsights - November 19, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #2 TechFarma| #eBizEntrepreneur |Khutso Njenga - November 18, 2019
- Ready, steady, grow with new jobs in new industries, BPESA an Introduction | #eBizInsights | Andy Searle - November 18, 2019
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: It’s the end of the world as we know it! Or is it? | #eBizInsights |Claire Herman - November 18, 2019
- Sexual harassment – A workplace problem not going away | #eBizWires | - November 18, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #1 VT Harvest| #eBizEntrepreneur |Vutlhari Chauke - November 15, 2019
- Your Health and Money: A wealth of options| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - November 14, 2019