Grant Shippey, a self confessed serial entrepreneur. He has worked extensively in the digital industry for over 20 years where he has incubated and launched a number of initiatives. Some of these projects include We Sell Web Ads, a digital media sales house and several Times Media Apps (digital editions)
Hudlr is a business tool that provides businesses with detailed demographics about the residents in any location around South Africa.
The information is drawn form an extensive and up-to-date database of 20 million South African adults to provide extremely accurate results by micro-location.
These results can be presented on multiple platforms, including an online geo-mapped environment, interactive applications for mobile and tablets, and offline reports.Business leaders and marketers can use this information to make informed business decisions on a hyper-local-level, ensuring that their business is interfacing with the right people, in the right place.
For more information www.hudlr.co.za.
Today Grant and Nick explore the potntial of this new technology both for consumers and business
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020