MobileData to transform Africa’s Mobile transactions with Cloud-Based TradeSwitch®
Global South African-based payment facilitation and token distribution technology solutions provider MobileData introduces TradeSwitch® to the continent, a service delivery platform that enables smart service delivery, mobile device management and business process automation. The solution is ideally positioned to enable customers across Africa to deliver reliable, cloud-based services to clients, regardless of location.
TradeSwitch® links all role players within the financial transaction value supply chain within the broader payment facilitation market, including service providers, wholesalers, retailers, financial service providers and consumers.
The end-to-end transaction switching and device management solution offers a multi-level node structure which can be used to simulate and organise the actual distribution value chain.
“The value proposition to clients is the ability to set up merchant accounts with custom product definitions, price plans and commission structure. The channel owner also has the ability to suspend merchant accounts when issues such as fraud, or non-payment arise,” says Andre Louw, CEO at MobileData.
Part of this enhanced transaction ecosystem management capability involves optimised billing and invoice management. The TradeSwitch® scheduler ensures billing are taken care of with automated invoice and statement generation and email distribution at predefined intervals customised for each customer.
TradeSwitch® can be configured to serve as a sub-ledger that co-exists with any existing financial system, such as Softline Pastel, Oracle Financials or SAP.
“We are proud of the fact that the solution supports multiple invoicing models, including invoice on order, invoice on delivery, on sale or on activation,” Louw continues.
Knowledge is power
MobileData has taken cognisance of the increasing significance of data analytics, business intelligence and the direct link to strategy development.
The Company has incorporated a reporting engine into TradeSwitch® which includes a range of technical, operational and financial reports. The engine features a web-based business intelligence tool that enables business trend analysis in real-time.
“We have focused on the realisation and establishment of a smart ecosystem that works off integrated, holistic and feature-rich technology. Smart devices are at the core of this ecosystem, hence the development of SmartWallet which consists of one or more accounts that can be independently accessed by or linked to specific service providers,” says Louw.
Additional value-add components of the solution include the TradeSwitch® PIN Generator and Redemption component, TradeSwitch® Direct Recharge and Online Bulk Sales portal.
Louw believes this comprehensive offering will add immediate and lasting value within the electronic value distribution and mobile transaction payment space in Africa, with a specific focus on regions like Nigeria where mobile adoption rates have escalated and are continually being converged with business to consumer transactions and personal financial solutions.
MobileData is a Proudly South African technology solutions provider targeting the prepaid mobile market and is positioned to assist Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) in their quest to leverage off the next generation mobile communication growth.
MobileData is a company that enables fully managed, virtual product distribution and mobile transactional services for service providers that requires prepaid product distribution and payment facilitation.
The Company’s flagship Service Delivery Platform, TradeSwitch®, enables customers across Africa to deliver reliable services to clients irrespective of location via the cloud. TradeSwitch® is a secure, fully scalable, enterprise platform that delivers comprehensive virtual product delivery management and payment facilitation.
TradeSwitch® is a merchant centric platform that enables multiple delivery channels for services providers while enhancing subscriber and consumer experience by using the lasts technology and Smart Services.
The philosophy behind TradeSwitch® is all about bringing the consumer closer to the service provider by giving the service provider access to real-time insights and full control over their distribution chain using innovative geolocation based technology.
This enterprise solution provides several core services including full value chain integration of stakeholder systems, billing automation and business intelligence.
Our focus is on the delivery of robust MNO-focused and Value-Added Services and solutions to enhance the transactional systems of our customers.
As a premier national technology services provider, we place a premium on service quality, innovation, integrity and passion that all form part of the MobileData value proposition.
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 082 893 9447
Tel: +27 12 483-8672
Fax: +27 12 483-8679
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020