Hobbs Sinclair, a medium sized financial services firm situated in Claremont, Cape Town.
They service a wide variety of clients in various sectors of the economy; ranging from medium to large, companies requiring audits, high level advisory functions, to smaller individuals who seek financial accounting and tax advisory services with a personal touch.
With a proven track record, an experienced and dynamic team of 40 professionals, and solid relationships with lawyers and experts in IT, human resources and business operations, Hobbs Sinclair is committed to partnering with companies and individuals in overcoming their financial challenges, by understanding their needs and maximising wealth creation.
In todays Podcast Nick Snow chats to Neil Hobbs, one of the founders of the company about the auditing industry in general as well as on his company…|
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020