Hobbs Sinclair, a medium sized financial services firm situated in Claremont, Cape Town.
They service a wide variety of clients in various sectors of the economy; ranging from medium to large, companies requiring audits, high level advisory functions, to smaller individuals who seek financial accounting and tax advisory services with a personal touch.
With a proven track record, an experienced and dynamic team of 40 professionals, and solid relationships with lawyers and experts in IT, human resources and business operations, Hobbs Sinclair is committed to partnering with companies and individuals in overcoming their financial challenges, by understanding their needs and maximising wealth creation.
In todays Podcast Nick Snow chats to Neil Hobbs, one of the founders of the company about the auditing industry in general as well as on his company…|
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020