Hobbs Sinclair, a medium sized financial services firm situated in Claremont, Cape Town.
They service a wide variety of clients in various sectors of the economy; ranging from medium to large, companies requiring audits, high level advisory functions, to smaller individuals who seek financial accounting and tax advisory services with a personal touch.
With a proven track record, an experienced and dynamic team of 40 professionals, and solid relationships with lawyers and experts in IT, human resources and business operations, Hobbs Sinclair is committed to partnering with companies and individuals in overcoming their financial challenges, by understanding their needs and maximising wealth creation.
In todays Podcast Nick Snow chats to Neil Hobbs, one of the founders of the company about the auditing industry in general as well as on his company…|
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020