Establishing a new business under current market conditions can be very difficult; Not only do you have to get your brand/product/service advertised to attract customers, just getting the company off the ground can be challenging. One of the major sources of problems for small business’s is access to finance, typically to help with cash flow and bridging problems that can occur especially in the early months or even years of a start up…..
Today Darlene discusses the finer points with our host Nick Snow.
1. What’s the deal, why do small businesses struggle to access finance?
2. What do the stats say, where do most entrepreneurs get finance from?
3. I’ve heard that there are there different types of finance available?
4. Who are the finance providers, we all know about banks, who are the others?
5. What can entrepreneurs do to prepare themselves to access finance?
6. What if they have a bad credit record?
7. Lastly, what other advice do you have for entrepreneurs wanting to access finance?
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020