Pre-Virus, the world of media and advertising had dramatically changed due to the advent of the mass uptake of the internet by the general population across the planet.
Many advertisers have had to shift the way their clients and consumers interact, whether through social media or the various forms of new media that exist these days…..
At the same time, new technology and processes are disrupting the way in which advertising is being approached, including Data and AI.
These trends are being further accelerated as being are being forced to self-isolate due the current covid-19 epidemic.
In to all of this, we bring Dani Morley from Digital Optimization to help us navigate this tricky new landscape, one that is fraught with danger for the uninitiated but immense wealth opportunities for those that can chart a course in this brave new world.
About Digital Optimization
Digital Optimization is an award winning – data & technology led – digital media business, obsessed with performance. With teams in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Australia, we are an agile digital tribe designed to deliver end-to-end digital performance solutions based on the goals that matter to you the most – to consistently achieve outstanding results with media that are driven by data, programmatic technology and many years of digital and media experience.
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022