Pre-Virus, the world of media and advertising had dramatically changed due to the advent of the mass uptake of the internet by the general population across the planet.
Many advertisers have had to shift the way their clients and consumers interact, whether through social media or the various forms of new media that exist these days…..
At the same time, new technology and processes are disrupting the way in which advertising is being approached, including Data and AI.
These trends are being further accelerated as being are being forced to self-isolate due the current covid-19 epidemic.
In to all of this, we bring Dani Morley from Digital Optimization to help us navigate this tricky new landscape, one that is fraught with danger for the uninitiated but immense wealth opportunities for those that can chart a course in this brave new world.
About Digital Optimization
Digital Optimization is an award winning – data & technology led – digital media business, obsessed with performance. With teams in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Australia, we are an agile digital tribe designed to deliver end-to-end digital performance solutions based on the goals that matter to you the most – to consistently achieve outstanding results with media that are driven by data, programmatic technology and many years of digital and media experience.
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020