Astrum Holdings Limited has just won an ABAA (Asia Business Achiever Award) hosted by the Asia Business Consultation Association – in Hong Kong. This award is a prestigious milestone rewarding almost a decade of daily efforts at Astrum Holdings Limited. Established in Hong Kong in 2008, the organisation has since branched across the globe, launching in South Africa in 2010. Since its establishment, the company has been developing and providing people with new technologies that deliver a positive effect on their lives.
Mr Manoj Kumar Pansari – Chairman and Managing Director of Astrum Holdings Limited says that the teams’ priority is to be able to provide robust, reliable yet affordable high-tech devices all around the globe. Astrum Holdings Limited has a ‘’can-do’’ corporate culture that allows it to be open to new ideas and think big which is something that makes the company stand out amongst other competitors within the industry.
Besides creative features and new designs, Astrum Holdings Limited enforces strict business principals, regarding quality, innovative, practical and fair business practices. Astrum Holdings Limited has dedicated itself in every aspect towards moving forward and constantly keeping abreast of technological advancements, product development and design, ensuring the organisation provides their clients with the best solutions possible. The company has put product and service quality at the core center of its business, along with a focus on innovation.
“It is now up to us to live up to this award by continuously developing new and robust technologies that can positively affect people’s lives. Winning this award makes me proud and I hope that this is the first of many awards to come,” says Mr Pansari.
The pursuit of technology and innovation is what drives us and how we improve our daily lives. We’d like to create a progressive realisation of this by serving as the bridge that connects people with a range of products that not only meets needs and expectations, but awakens a heartfelt sense of wonder in all of us” says Amit Pansari, Director at Astrum Holdings Limited South Africa.
Astrum Holdings Limited believes that South Africans should have access to innovative products that enhance and simplify their lives. Technology and quality are the factors that the company focuses on to grow and develop its business. The world-class products are available through a number of retailers including:
For more information visit: https://www.astrumworld.com/sa/en/, follow on Facebook: Astrum South Africa, Twitter: @AstrumSA, Instagram: @astrumworld_sa, send an e-mail to: [email protected] or call: (011) 314 0400.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019