A profile on Astrum South Africa
Astrum Holdings Limited has just won an ABAA (Asia Business Achiever Award) hosted by the Asia Business Consultation Association – in Hong Kong. This award is a prestigious milestone rewarding almost a decade of daily efforts at Astrum Holdings Limited. Established in Hong Kong in 2008, the organisation has since branched across the globe, launching in South Africa in 2010. Since its establishment, the company has been developing and providing people with new technologies that deliver a positive effect on their lives.
Mr Manoj Kumar Pansari – Chairman and Managing Director of Astrum Holdings Limited says that the teams’ priority is to be able to provide robust, reliable yet affordable high-tech devices all around the globe. Astrum Holdings Limited has a ‘’can-do’’ corporate culture that allows it to be open to new ideas and think big which is something that makes the company stand out amongst other competitors within the industry.
Besides creative features and new designs, Astrum Holdings Limited enforces strict business principals, regarding quality, innovative, practical and fair business practices. Astrum Holdings Limited has dedicated itself in every aspect towards moving forward and constantly keeping abreast of technological advancements, product development and design, ensuring the organisation provides their clients with the best solutions possible. The company has put product and service quality at the core center of its business, along with a focus on innovation.
“It is now up to us to live up to this award by continuously developing new and robust technologies that can positively affect people’s lives. Winning this award makes me proud and I hope that this is the first of many awards to come,” says Mr Pansari.
The pursuit of technology and innovation is what drives us and how we improve our daily lives. We’d like to create a progressive realisation of this by serving as the bridge that connects people with a range of products that not only meets needs and expectations, but awakens a heartfelt sense of wonder in all of us” says Amit Pansari, Director at Astrum Holdings Limited South Africa.
Astrum Holdings Limited believes that South Africans should have access to innovative products that enhance and simplify their lives. Technology and quality are the factors that the company focuses on to grow and develop its business. The world-class products are available through a number of retailers including:
For more information visit: https://www.astrumworld.com/sa/en/, follow on Facebook: Astrum South Africa, Twitter: @AstrumSA, Instagram: @astrumworld_sa, send an e-mail to: [email protected] or call: (011) 314 0400.
- A chef wears many hats | #eBizInsights | Duncan Wales - October 19, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 9 | Profecia IT | Ebenezer Smith | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 19, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 8 | Mementoes Trading | Zodwa Mlangeni | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 19, 2018
- INTRODUCING NORICK INTERIORS | #eBizWires - October 19, 2018
- Giving your children the very best chance at building successful lives | #eBizInsight| Allon Raiz - October 19, 2018
- Off the grid | #eBizWires - October 18, 2018
- BPM is dead. Long live BPS | #eBizWires - October 18, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 7 | Isibusiso Holdings| Immaculate Thabisile Hlongwane | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 15, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 6 | AW Engineering | Andre Williams | eBizEntrepreneur - October 15, 2018
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 5 | Ohambo Oluhle Transport & Projects | Mandla Mlandeni | #eBizEntrepreneur - October 13, 2018
- A chef wears many hats | #eBizInsights | Duncan Wales
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 9 | Profecia IT | Ebenezer Smith | #eBizEntrepreneur
- SAB Boosts Youth Entrepreneurs Finalist 8 | Mementoes Trading | Zodwa Mlangeni | #eBizEntrepreneur
- INTRODUCING NORICK INTERIORS | #eBizWires
- Giving your children the very best chance at building successful lives | #eBizInsight| Allon Raiz
- Off the grid | #eBizWires