A profile on Astrum South Africa | #eBizInsights
Astrum Holdings Limited has just won an ABAA (Asia Business Achiever Award) hosted by the Asia Business Consultation Association – in Hong Kong. This award is a prestigious milestone rewarding almost a decade of daily efforts at Astrum Holdings Limited. Established in Hong Kong in 2008, the organisation has since branched across the globe, launching in South Africa in 2010. Since its establishment, the company has been developing and providing people with new technologies that deliver a positive effect on their lives.
Mr Manoj Kumar Pansari – Chairman and Managing Director of Astrum Holdings Limited says that the teams’ priority is to be able to provide robust, reliable yet affordable high-tech devices all around the globe. Astrum Holdings Limited has a ‘’can-do’’ corporate culture that allows it to be open to new ideas and think big which is something that makes the company stand out amongst other competitors within the industry.
Besides creative features and new designs, Astrum Holdings Limited enforces strict business principals, regarding quality, innovative, practical and fair business practices. Astrum Holdings Limited has dedicated itself in every aspect towards moving forward and constantly keeping abreast of technological advancements, product development and design, ensuring the organisation provides their clients with the best solutions possible. The company has put product and service quality at the core center of its business, along with a focus on innovation.
“It is now up to us to live up to this award by continuously developing new and robust technologies that can positively affect people’s lives. Winning this award makes me proud and I hope that this is the first of many awards to come,” says Mr Pansari.
The pursuit of technology and innovation is what drives us and how we improve our daily lives. We’d like to create a progressive realisation of this by serving as the bridge that connects people with a range of products that not only meets needs and expectations, but awakens a heartfelt sense of wonder in all of us” says Amit Pansari, Director at Astrum Holdings Limited South Africa.
Astrum Holdings Limited believes that South Africans should have access to innovative products that enhance and simplify their lives. Technology and quality are the factors that the company focuses on to grow and develop its business. The world-class products are available through a number of retailers including:
For more information visit: https://www.astrumworld.com/sa/en/, follow on Facebook: Astrum South Africa, Twitter: @AstrumSA, Instagram: @astrumworld_sa, send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call: (011) 314 0400.
- Mobile Exploration into Africa with Hayward’s Grand Safari Company | #eBizWires | Peter Hayward - February 16, 2018
- Dear Film and Publication Board… Free our kids! | #eBizWires - February 12, 2018
- South Africa’s Tax Landscape | #eBizInsights | Bryden Morton - February 6, 2018
- 2018 Trends | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - February 1, 2018
- ITSI to host first seminar in Africa on Mind-Brain-Education and Technology | #eBizClassroom | Dr. Lieb Liebenberg - January 30, 2018
- CES 2018, our annual report | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck - January 23, 2018
- A profile on Astrum South Africa | #eBizInsights - January 23, 2018
- The real technology innovation is happening in software architecture | #eBizWires - January 22, 2018
- Support networks can affect your chances of Success | #eBizEntrepreneur - January 19, 2018
- Internet threat trends we can expect in 2018 | #eBizWires - January 19, 2018
- Mobile Exploration into Africa with Hayward’s Grand Safari Company | #eBizWires | Peter Hayward
- Dear Film and Publication Board… Free our kids! | #eBizWires
- South Africa’s Tax Landscape | #eBizInsights | Bryden Morton
- 2018 Trends | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang
- ITSI to host first seminar in Africa on Mind-Brain-Education and Technology | #eBizClassroom | Dr. Lieb Liebenberg
- CES 2018, our annual report | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck