Education institutions in South Africa are in a position to advance their curricula and offer added value as a result of Microsoft Office365 and the relationship between Dac Systems and Channel Partner Compute Corporate.
Leading local provider of turnkey solutions Dac Systems and partner Compute Corporate, an IT solutions provider, are both Microsoft Gold Certified Partners. This shared focus on solution delivery, service and client empowerment has served as the basis for their alliance. However, it is the rollout of Microsoft Office365-based AlwaysOn-Learning platform that continues to make a meaningful difference to the market.
Compute Corporate uses its experience in delivering IT solutions for the home, business and public sector to serve as the Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Dac Systems.
This business arrangement is the framework used by the companies to deliver the AlwaysOn-Learning education platform.
The Platform can be deployed in the Cloud using Microsoft Office 365 and is a world-first for education. It promotes the concept of ‘always on learning’ (fully accessible education resources) and caters for three primary pillars in education – institution/educator, learner/student and parent/family.
User access is easily obtained through a browser and features a natural user interface.
The solution is fully supported for schools, higher education institutions and corporates running education and training departments.
Marcus Retief, Sales and Marketing Director at Compute Corporate Technology Solutions, explains that the Company, as an established provider of comprehensive IT solutions and its experience in technology convergence in education, is well positioned to offer technical and sales support to drive the value of AlwaysOn-Learning.
“Our focus is on delivering the value of Microsoft Office365 as a platform for the integration and application of AlwaysOn-Learning. We believe in this offering and we know that it represents a fresh approach to education in South Africa that can only add value going forward,” said Retief.
Aldo van Tonder, Solutions Executive at Dac Systems, believes this partnership and the technology involved is indicative of the level to which technology is now being adapted to add value to education. “There is a real opportunity for service providers in education to take on board a practical, functional and easily integrated platform for the cost-effective and practical delivery of information to support academic objectives.”
We discuss these points and other relevant ones below:
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020