As the world moves towards a new normal amidst COVID-19, marketers are also shifting their focus to adapt. We are seeing the pivot to digital platforms as marketers shift their budgets from physical to virtual events.
This can be daunting for some marketers to venture into unchartered territories. At the same time, it does presents a new set of opportunities for marketers to innovate and be more creative. Neo Matsau, a “polymath who believes in the power of innovation for growth”, talks to Audrey Naidoo of #Letstalkdigital about the recent shifts in event marketing in SA, how is technology shaping and influencing these shifts and opportunities for marketers to build 360 experiences.
Neo’s contact details: [email protected]
To listen to the entire conversation CLICK HERE
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021
- Residential Juristic Entities explained and a look to Budget 2021 | #eBizProperty | Michael Schaefer of ZDFin | Podcast - February 15, 2021