Real-Time, Anytime, Anywhere
eBizRadio chats to Craig Page- Lee about the new ways retailers are having to market their product to consumers and how these ways need to integrate and overlap in such a way as to promote sales in today’s digital age.
10 MEANS ENABLING COMMERCE ANYWHERE: WAYS TO STAY IN STEP WITH TODAY’S SAVVY SHOPPERS
1. ON THE COUCH: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering a consistent experience at home via the desktop, smartphones and tablets.
2. ONLINE: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS Improving and personalizing the customer experience through improved site search and guided navigation experiences.
3. ON THE GO: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering key mobile messaging to drive action.
4. IN THE STORE: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Enhancing the in-‐store experience.
5. BETWEEN THE ASSOCIATE & THE SHOPPER: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Using advanced solutions to provide optimum customer service.
6. AFTER THE SALE: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Cementing brand loyalty with post-‐sale efficiency.
7. BEHIND THE SCENES: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Gaining efficiencies through advanced technology solutions.
8. FOCUS ON INTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Planning ahead for growth and change.
9. FOCUS ON EXTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Bracing for expansion.
10. OVERALL INTEGRATION: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, In the Commerce Anywhere world, right product, at the right place, at the right time is critical.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020