Real-Time, Anytime, Anywhere
eBizRadio chats to Craig Page- Lee about the new ways retailers are having to market their product to consumers and how these ways need to integrate and overlap in such a way as to promote sales in today’s digital age.
10 MEANS ENABLING COMMERCE ANYWHERE: WAYS TO STAY IN STEP WITH TODAY’S SAVVY SHOPPERS
1. ON THE COUCH: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering a consistent experience at home via the desktop, smartphones and tablets.
2. ONLINE: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS Improving and personalizing the customer experience through improved site search and guided navigation experiences.
3. ON THE GO: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering key mobile messaging to drive action.
4. IN THE STORE: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Enhancing the in-‐store experience.
5. BETWEEN THE ASSOCIATE & THE SHOPPER: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Using advanced solutions to provide optimum customer service.
6. AFTER THE SALE: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Cementing brand loyalty with post-‐sale efficiency.
7. BEHIND THE SCENES: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Gaining efficiencies through advanced technology solutions.
8. FOCUS ON INTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Planning ahead for growth and change.
9. FOCUS ON EXTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Bracing for expansion.
10. OVERALL INTEGRATION: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, In the Commerce Anywhere world, right product, at the right place, at the right time is critical.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020