Real-Time, Anytime, Anywhere
eBizRadio chats to Craig Page- Lee about the new ways retailers are having to market their product to consumers and how these ways need to integrate and overlap in such a way as to promote sales in today’s digital age.
10 MEANS ENABLING COMMERCE ANYWHERE: WAYS TO STAY IN STEP WITH TODAY’S SAVVY SHOPPERS
1. ON THE COUCH: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering a consistent experience at home via the desktop, smartphones and tablets.
2. ONLINE: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS Improving and personalizing the customer experience through improved site search and guided navigation experiences.
3. ON THE GO: CONNECTED INTERACTIONS, Delivering key mobile messaging to drive action.
4. IN THE STORE: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Enhancing the in-‐store experience.
5. BETWEEN THE ASSOCIATE & THE SHOPPER: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Using advanced solutions to provide optimum customer service.
6. AFTER THE SALE: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Cementing brand loyalty with post-‐sale efficiency.
7. BEHIND THE SCENES: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, Gaining efficiencies through advanced technology solutions.
8. FOCUS ON INTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Planning ahead for growth and change.
9. FOCUS ON EXTERNAL GROWTH: ACTIONABLE INSIGHT, Bracing for expansion.
10. OVERALL INTEGRATION: OPTIMIZED OPERATIONS, In the Commerce Anywhere world, right product, at the right place, at the right time is critical.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020