BizRadio chats to Bevan Ducasse, CEO of WiGroup about his journey from student to entrepreneur to a global innovator of online/mobile payment solutions for retailers.
Bevan Ducasse in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Driven by Bevan and his approach to creating seamless solutions the WiGroup is passionate about building mobile solutions that enable consumers to transact in a swift, secure and convenient manner, using their mobile phone. Their vision is to enable an open future for mobile transacting, globally and their platform and product suite are currently used by retailers, brands, agencies, banks, mobile communities and a host of other businesses looking to deliver value through mobile.
The platform that has been developed by the WiGroup allows for the following:
- Mobile transacting in-store
- Mobile coupons & vouchers
- Mobile money transfers
- Mobile rewards, insights & competitions
“Work hard, share your insights, believe in what you are doing and just keep doing it with passion as this keeps the process alive”
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020