Three leaders in the Business Intelligence (BI) market have united to establish a new venture that represents a radical shift in the application of BI within the South African market.
Decision Inc. is the name of the newly formed enterprise, incorporating ASYST Intelligence, Business Intelligent and DigiQuill. The business will roll out decision support solutions to assist users in the art of decision making and thereby improve operations.
Decision Inc. is headed up by CEO Nick Bell, who started Business Intelligent in 2006. Together with his colleagues, Bell has already helped to establish a substantial customer base. This, combined with the Company’s Microsoft competency, has positioned the business as a game-changer within BI application.
“In addition to our unique understanding of decision making process and related solutions, our value proposition of providing both technical skills and relevant business knowledge across the BI chain will make a radical difference to the domestic market,” he says.
He summarises the value component of this business saying, “Clients are no longer focused on reporting for the sake of reporting, they see and understand the competitive advantage of being able to make better business decisions faster. They need actionable intelligence provided to them efficiently and through a platform that enables them to answer important questions about their business.”
About Decision Inc.
Decision Inc. is a leader in enabling its clients to make better decisions, faster. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however what makes them unique is their understanding of effective decision making.
They represent leading global technology brands SAP BusinessObjects, Qlikview, Microsoft, Roambi and MicroStrategy and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies.
Clients trust us to provide them with an enhanced capability to make informed decisions. They leverage the strengths of these relationships to provide them with solutions that deliver value to their business, consultants have in-depth industry knowledge and technical expertise to assist organisations with their definition, implementation and support of decision making processes.
The four key pillars of Decision Inc. dedicate experienced consulting resources to deliver decision, advisory and strategy capabilities; data engineering; insight generation & presentation; and solution enablement and support.
For further information please visit www.decisioninc.co.za
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Do you know what Programmatic Media Buying is? |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |Ryan Eberlin - September 16, 2020
- WHY DO WE SAY “ I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH” |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton | Potential Unlimited |#Podcast |#eBizradio - September 15, 2020
- Early investors in 4IR start-ups set to reap rewards | #eBizInisghts | Brett Dawson | Podcast - September 15, 2020
- SMEgo launches to assist small businesses |#DigitalNomad | #MbaliNdhlovu | Rowan Spazzoli |#Podcast |#Entrepreneur - September 15, 2020
- How are your time management and people skills? |#LTL |#KevinBritz |Naomi Basson | Jose Mesquita |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 13, 2020
- Innovative solutions for restaurants during the COVID pandemic and beyond | Snapmenu | #eBizTechnology | Gabriel Stein, Shai Unterslak & Max Tyrell | Podcast - September 11, 2020