Our on the ground Africa reporter, Ingrid von Stein catches up with a young 25 year old South African who is getting ready to cast his vote in the upcoming 7 May elections.
We find out what the youth think of the current government as well as overall impression on the current economic, lifestyle, social, political and cultural landscape from the perspective of a young South African.
Ingrid von Stein is the founder and CEO of eBizRadio. She also has a thriving PR and Media relations company called Indigo Zebra communications.
- Hone your skills for remote selling |#Sales | Shelly Walters |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 1, 2020
- We take our bodies to gym! Why don’t we exercise our brains? |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |#Podcast |#ebizradio | Jacques Rousseau - September 30, 2020
- New Phones enter the RSA Market | eBizTechnology| Arthur Goldstuck| Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Hospitality: From Lockdown, to now and more importantly, going forward | #eBizInsights | Graham Wood of Sun International | Podcast - September 30, 2020
- Why are we as African’s still turning a blind eye to child abuse and neglect, holding no-one accountable? - September 29, 2020
- Why is local no longer lekker? | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - September 29, 2020
- The evolution of email to emerge as a marketing power tool| #eBizWires - September 29, 2020
- New uses for Commercial Office Space| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang | Podcasts - September 28, 2020
- Why cultivating leadership is imperative to every organisation! |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Passmore Matupire |#Podcast |#Leadership |#ebizradio - September 28, 2020
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020