For today’s podcast, we catch up with Bevan Ducasse, CEO and founder of WiGroup….
WiGroup enables retailers to accept any type of mobile transaction through a single integration to their point-of-sale – the platform was launched in late 2012and now is used in over 40 000 till lanes in South Africa and expanding rapidly!
The platform that has been developed by the WiGroup allows for the following:
- Mobile transacting in-store
- Mobile coupons & vouchers
- Mobile money transfers
- Mobile rewards, insights & competitions
Here is the podcast from last year: Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Today we chat about the expansion of the business one year on; what were the challenges and success stories for 2013/2014? Are there any plans to expand into other African countries? Listen below for more…
Driven by Bevan and his approach to creating seamless solutions the WiGroup is passionate about building mobile solutions that enable consumers to transact in a swift, secure and convenient manner, using their mobile phone. Their vision is to enable an open future for mobile transacting, globally and their platform and product suite are currently used by retailers, brands, agencies, banks, mobile communities and a host of other businesses looking to deliver value through mobile.
“Work hard, share your insights, believe in what you are doing and just keep doing it with passion as this keeps the process alive”
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020