For today’s podcast, we catch up with Bevan Ducasse, CEO and founder of WiGroup….
WiGroup enables retailers to accept any type of mobile transaction through a single integration to their point-of-sale – the platform was launched in late 2012and now is used in over 40 000 till lanes in South Africa and expanding rapidly!
The platform that has been developed by the WiGroup allows for the following:
- Mobile transacting in-store
- Mobile coupons & vouchers
- Mobile money transfers
- Mobile rewards, insights & competitions
Here is the podcast from last year: Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Today we chat about the expansion of the business one year on; what were the challenges and success stories for 2013/2014? Are there any plans to expand into other African countries? Listen below for more…
Driven by Bevan and his approach to creating seamless solutions the WiGroup is passionate about building mobile solutions that enable consumers to transact in a swift, secure and convenient manner, using their mobile phone. Their vision is to enable an open future for mobile transacting, globally and their platform and product suite are currently used by retailers, brands, agencies, banks, mobile communities and a host of other businesses looking to deliver value through mobile.
“Work hard, share your insights, believe in what you are doing and just keep doing it with passion as this keeps the process alive”
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021