For today’s podcast, we catch up with Bevan Ducasse, CEO and founder of WiGroup….
WiGroup enables retailers to accept any type of mobile transaction through a single integration to their point-of-sale – the platform was launched in late 2012and now is used in over 40 000 till lanes in South Africa and expanding rapidly!
The platform that has been developed by the WiGroup allows for the following:
- Mobile transacting in-store
- Mobile coupons & vouchers
- Mobile money transfers
- Mobile rewards, insights & competitions
Here is the podcast from last year: Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Today we chat about the expansion of the business one year on; what were the challenges and success stories for 2013/2014? Are there any plans to expand into other African countries? Listen below for more…
Driven by Bevan and his approach to creating seamless solutions the WiGroup is passionate about building mobile solutions that enable consumers to transact in a swift, secure and convenient manner, using their mobile phone. Their vision is to enable an open future for mobile transacting, globally and their platform and product suite are currently used by retailers, brands, agencies, banks, mobile communities and a host of other businesses looking to deliver value through mobile.
“Work hard, share your insights, believe in what you are doing and just keep doing it with passion as this keeps the process alive”
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019