In line with the company’s impressive growth trajectory in the last few years, 21stCentury has announced an evolution in its organisational design offering by engaging an industry expert Bongani Nhlapo and ramping up its offering to a fully comprehensive organisational development division. This cements the organisation’s 40% market share in the REM in South Africa and reinforces its position as one of the largest remuneration consultancies in Africa.
Nhlapo is a highly experienced expert in project and programme management. His areas of expertise include coaching and mentorship, competency modelling, interim management, stakeholder management, leadership, business development and organisational design and development. In addition, Nhlapo has been a specialist strategy advisor to many government departments and parastatals, facilitated and developed strategic frameworks for top South African academic institutions and managed projects for Land Bank, Metrorail, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality, Ericcson South Africa and MTN-SA – just to mention a few.
Implementing organisational development helps organisations to continually reinvent themselves in this ever-changing business plateau, ensure that our clients achieve the elusive alignment between corporate strategy, organisational structure, systems and human capital. OD is also an important tool in managing corporate growth. With Nhlapo’s expertise – 21stCentury will advise on organisation design and structuring, implementing competency models and skills audits, job designs, and business processes optimisation.
“21stCentury’s progressive strategy and client-centric service offerings have ensured that the organisation has become a pioneer in its field, offering unique insights thanks to the team’s experience, commitment and understanding of national and international landscapes. This expertise, combined with my contribution, will ensure that 21stCentury delivers world-class organisational development solutions,” says Nhlapo.
21stCentury will assist with linking the structure of an organisation to strategy, reviewing or auditing an existing organisation structure, or defining an appropriate structure for organisations – with the implementation and communication of the new structure.
As an Executive Director – Nhlapo’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: strategic leadership of the new Division, identifying relevant opportunities, organisational design and development, project and programme management, technical and functional strategic advisory, project stakeholder management as well as new and organic business development.
For more information on 21st Century visit www.21century.co.za
About 21st Century
21st Century is one of the largest full-spectrum specialist Remuneration and Reward consultancies in Africa, with national and international capability. We have more than 60 skilled employees, and service over 1700 clients, including Government, Parastatals and two thirds of the companies on the JSE. We place a large emphasis on sustainable remuneration, transformation and social upliftment, and are focused on your organisation’s strategy at all times… assisting you to achieve your business objectives, drive your company’s performance, engage and retain your staff and comply with legislation.
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022