The recent launch of the Xerox AltaLink C8000 and B8000 series – as a part of the company’s ConnectKey portfolio. Xerox’s ConnectKey technology transforms traditional printing devices into smart, connected workplace assistants that reflect the evolving needs of today’s businesses.
The AltaLink product family serves large work groups and busy offices by delivering new levels of simple and secure on-the-go capabilities that allow employees to complete their work quickly and efficiently from anywhere.
- The Xerox AltaLink C8000 series features scan speeds of up to 80 ppm simplex and 139 duplex and fast, reliable printing at up to 1200×2400 dpi. Customers can choose from 30/35/45/50/70 ppm.
- The Xerox AltaLink B8000 series has scan speeds of up to 140 ipm simplex and up to 200 ipm duplex. Customers have the option to choose from 45/55/65/75/90 ppm.
Both the Xerox AltaLink C8000 and the Xerox AltaLink B8000 feature a tablet-like touch screen interface that can be personalised for different work environments or users. They offer built-in apps on the Xerox App Gallery that can help organizations create workflows tailored to their needs.
The AltaLink family has comprehensive safety features that address and secure points of vulnerability. It keeps confidential communications and information safe, audits device access attempts and protects both data and device from malicious intent.
AltaLink multifunction printers have advanced built-in solutions using McAfee whitelisting technology which constantly monitors for and automatically prevents any malicious malware from running.
Bytes Document Solutions
Bytes Document Solutions (BDS) is Africa’s leading document management technology and services company and the largest Xerox distributor in the world. It is the authorised Xerox distributor in 26 sub-Saharan countries offering the complete range of Xerox document equipment, software solutions and services. BDS forms part of Bytes Technology Group, a subsidiary of JSE listed Allied Electronics Corporation (Altron). http://bytesdocumentsolutions.co.za
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021